Wed, Aug 24|
PRIVATE TRIP: 2022 Karue's Hawaiian Adventure
PRIVATE INVITE ONLY: Embrace the spirit of "Aloha" on an adventurous and leisurely island tour of Hawaii.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2022, 9:00 AM – Sep 02, 2022, 1:00 PM
About the event
10 days – 9 nights starting at $4,600 all inclusive
4.5-Star Average Karue Experience Rating
Limited to 8 guests
Dates: August 24, 2022 – September 2, 2022
THIS TRIP IS BY PRIVATE INVITE ONLY: Embrace the spirit of "Aloha" on an island tour of Hawaii featuring Oahu, Big Island (Kona) and/or Maui. Uncover the beauty, culture and traditions of Hawaii!
Join Karue’s pioneering founders Karen and Rosie for this exclusively designed Hawaiian Luxury inspired getaway. Karue is dedicated to excellence by screening and selecting native features that serves both guests and the community.
FEATURED TRIP MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Traditional Hawaiian welcome ceremony
- Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park (world's most active volcano)
- Exclusive food and drink tours and tasting
- World Class Spa and Wellness treatments
- Traditionally Hawaiian activities and excursions
- Karue booking and planning services
- Hand-selected, one-of-a-kind accommodations
- Customized itinerary at select times
- 24/7 customer support
- Professional photographer
- On-site hosts with supplemental guides
- Additional concierge services
- Transportation during hosted hours
- Exclusive Karue Welcome Gifts
Prices are a fixed rate, per-person basis. A non-refundable deposit of $150 per person is due at the time of booking. After registering for this specific trip, you will receive your reservation information.
After completing your Karue Traveler’s Questionnaire, you will receive your final invoice.
Gratuities included for venues but excluded for group hosts.
Airfare not included.
Guests under the age of 21 will be provided additional activity options if group activities have a minimum age requirement.
See full terms and conditions here.
'22 Karue's Hawaiian Adventure
Embrace the spirit of "Aloha" on an adventurous and leisurely island tour of Hawaii.$50.00